· Commentary: The US dollar's supremacy is waning. So will America’s influence →
But now, Trump’s capricious behaviour and pursuit of isolationism threaten to erode US geopolitical power significantly.
· To consumers, Malaysia’s CPI deflation a sign of pandemic hardship →
But whether or not the unemployment rate could have significantly influenced the drop in consumer prices is not absolutely clear.
· A Contrarian View On JetBlue →
The bottom line is that there are many variables, all of which can significantly impact JetBlue’s top line, and that creates a tremendous amount of uncertainty.
· Financials Still A Value Trap →
If we are wrong and long-term bond yields rise, and the yield curve steepens, bank equities would likely benefit significantly.
· Meituan Dianping (MPNGF) CEO Xing Wang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Inevitably, a local service industry has also been significantly impacted in many ways.
· Beaches and parks try for a new normal in Memorial Day weekend reopenings →
Pools that do plan to open will take precautions, including screening temperatures on entry, requiring lifeguards to wear masks and significantly reducing the number of swimmers allowed in the water and locker rooms, said Dr. Justin Sempsrott, the medical director for the lifeguard certification program Starguard Elite and executive director of Lifeguards Without Borders, which works to reduce drownings worldwide.
· Teladoc Health: The Growth Is Here To Stay →
Teladoc Health's (TDOC) stock has significantly outperformed the broader market on a year-to-date basis.
· Técnicas Reunidas, S.A. (TNISF) CEO Juan Lladó on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But the oil price has dropped significantly, a lot of your client's balance sheet and cash flows are totally different to what they did back in January.