“Similarity” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Strong Effectiveness of NanoViricides Drug Candidates Observed in an Animal Model of Infection by an ACE2-using Human Coronavirus →
These similarities imply that hCoV-NL63 should be a reasonable model virus for antiviral cell culture and animal studies in BSL2 environment in the course of antiviral drug development for SARS-CoV-2.
· Imani-Lara Lansiquot discusses viral videos, degrees... and Geoff Shreeves →
Her education, on and off the track, has taught her to value individual difference, rather than instinctively seek similarity.
The Japan Times
· Wuhan lab had three live bat coronaviruses, but none matched COVID-19 →
But their highest similarity to SARS-CoV-2 only reaches 79.8 percent,” she said, referring to the coronavirus strain that causes COVID-19.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
But their highest similarity to SARS-CoV-2 only reaches 79.8%.”
· Wuhan lab had three live bat coronaviruses, says Chinese state media →
But their highest similarity to SARS-CoV-2 only reaches 79.8 per cent,” she said, referring to the coronavirus strain that causes Covid-19.
· Sammy McIlroy: NI in 'good place' after O'Neill exit, says former boss McIlroy →
McIlroy sees similarities in the current squad with the one Billy Bingham assembled to win the British Home International Championship 40 years ago.
The New York Times
· A Feud in Wolf-Kink Erotica Raises a Deep Legal Question →
In March 2016, she wrote a Facebook post charging that another author, who wrote under the name the Dragon’s Maiden, had copied at least 15 plot points from her novel “Born to Be Bred.” In a message to Ms. Cain, which Ms. Cain posted on Facebook, the Dragon’s Maiden denied she had stolen anything, and argued that “there are some similarities, but I honestly believe that they don’t go beyond common Lycan traits or actual wolf behavior.”
· Coronavirus: Best games to play on Zoom, Houseparty and FaceTime video chats →
The game was created by Ellen DeGeneres and bears similarities to charades.
· Wipeout: What would it take for Trump to suffer historic landslide defeat in 2020? →
Another scholar of the 1936 election, Laura Smith, agrees one of the similarities between that election, which came after the Great Depression began in 1929, and the one in 1984, was a sense of optimism evoked by the winners.
· The U.K. and the U.S. are two countries divided by a common plague →
They have a lot of similarities — a common language, a shared history and some unhealthy dietary habits.