|sequence similarity||Sıra benzerliği|
|similarity between||Arasındaki benzerlik|
|structural similarity||Yapısal benzerlik|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· How celebrities can act as a catalyst in creating consumer connect →
So there should be similarity in at least a few attributes.
The New Republic
· Donald Trump Truly Is the Heir to the Legacy of Andrew Jackson →
The undoubted similarities between Trump and Jackson seem to be causing a further diminution of Jackson’s reputation among historians.
· Zara Tindall's cheeky comment to Harry during Eugenie's wedding revealed by lip reader →
While Meghan and Eugenie's weddings presented a few similarities, the younger daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson had starkly different nuptials than her sister Princess Beatrice.
· Liverpool backroom member ‘like Pep Guardiola’ and Jurgen Klopp reaping the benefits →
And he explained that there is a similarity between Lijnders and his namesake Pep Guardiola, in that their coaching methods only work with top-level stars.
· Rick and Morty: Solar Opposites crossover 'will happen' on one condition says showrunner →
Due to the two show’s similarities, Roiland has often been asked if a Rick and Morty/Solar Opposites crossover could ever be possible.
The New York Times
· TikTok Ban? Creators and Fans Are Big Mad →
Instagram is also offering TikTok creators deals of hundreds of thousands of dollars to create content on Reels, its new product with similarities, according to The Wall Street Journal.
· GSI Technology, Inc.'s (GSIT) CEO Lee-Lean Shu on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
k-NN is a search algorithm that is flexible and easy to implement for classifying data based on similarity, making it highly suitable for analyzing large data sets like molecular databases.
· Tactical Vs. Strategic Asset Allocation And Investing: What's The Difference? →
Adam goes over the similarities and differences between the two, pros and cons.
· Ernest Hemingway's published works littered with errors, study finds →
Misspellings in one edition of The Sun Also Rises, his 1926 novel about disillusioned expatriates in postwar France and Spain, include the bullfighter “Marcial Lalanda” appearing as “Marcial Salanda”, an easy mistake to make because of the similarity of the author’s handwritten “L” and “S”, Trogdon observed.
· Kirby Corporation (KEX) CEO David Grzebinski on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
David, for my follow-up, the -- I was thinking about inland and maybe similarities and differences to the last major crisis, the global financial crisis.