· Laurentian Bank of Canada (LRCDF) CEO François Desjardins on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Are you suggesting that you simply do the math through these tough times $0.80 to a $1 is roughly the range in which Laurentian Bank should be operating on a quarterly basis.
· What we know about Covid-19’s impact on black Minnesotans →
So Minnesota may simply be lucky, in a sense, that the black residents who are getting infected happened to be younger and therefore less at risk of a fatal case.
· Olympus' (OCPNF) Management on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
My answer would be that simply put, if we stay with the current operating model or the business model in all regions as we conduct the Imaging business operations, now then sooner or later, we’re going to hit the limit of what we are able to do.
· Biden calls Floyd death an 'act of brutality,' calls for Americans to confront racism →
But if we simply allow this wound to scab over once more, without treating the underlying injury, we will never truly heal.”
· AT&T: The HBO Max Launch Was A Disaster →
2) Offer some sort of appeasement to existing HBO customers who could no longer access that service on Roku and Amazon: It can be described as the one of the worst product roll-outs ever given that the HBO Max pre-order deal which theoretically allowed existing HBO customers to simply roll over to HBO Max was misleading given that those customers using HBO with Roku and Amazon Fire TV simply could not do that.
· Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei →
Johnson's decision to include Huawei angered Washington because it believes that the private Chinese company can either spy on Western communications or simply shut down the UK network under orders from Beijing.
· Pussy Riot and Chilean group join forces against state repression →
“We have armed police and military on the street simply to generate fear.
The New York Times
· Living Abroad Is My Way of Prolonging My Black Son’s Life →
I simply wanted us to stay alive, and I could not trust that to be the end result if I stayed in America.
· Earnings: What Canadian Banks Are Telling Us And Which One Is My Favorite →
To put it simply, the Canadian Banks’ earnings were a disaster this quarter.
· Canadian Western Bank (CBWBF) CEO Christopher Fowler on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And what I'm driving at, Carolyn, is I kind of feel like you're relying on the asset value, and that's why you simply just don't get a lot of loss.