|known simply||Basitçe bilinir|
|not simply||Basitçe değil|
|simply because||Sadece çünkü|
|simply called||Basitçe aradı|
|simply known||Basitçe bilinir|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The pandemic has tightened Putin's economic grip but spells trouble for the future →
Help in the form of tax deferrals and similar measures, which are part of the same financial package, will benefit larger companies and state entities more than those who simply need cash to keep paying wages and suppliers.
· Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) CEO Kathy Warden Presents at Bernstein's Virtual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
So while I can’t say anything, I would simply point you to statements that the Air Force is making about their intentions for the program.
· Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM) CEO Joe Sanderson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Many of our regular export partners simply don't have the liquidity to purchase product.
· Section 230, the internet free speech law Trump wants to change, explained →
If these platforms had to monitor and approve every single thing every user posted, they simply wouldn’t be able to exist.
· Modeling Monthly Dividends For Armour Residential REIT →
Without trying to ruffle any feathers, I will simply present my model and analysis and allow the readers to decide for themselves.
· 360 Finance's (QFIN) CEO Wu Haisheng on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So simply put, the difference is the accounting adjustments, and I think it’s roughly RMB 540 –, I’m sorry RMB 580 million.
The New York Times
· Why George Floyd Won't Be the Last American Killed by the Police →
For some, the answer is simply a matter of marshaling enough political will to make ambitious reforms: renegotiating police union contracts to bolster accountability, initiating a truth and reconciliation process through which the country can come to terms with its history of abusive policing, even potentially hiring more police officers.
· WA coronavirus LIVE: More COVID-19 cases from stricken sheep ship, Global cases top 5.9 million →
But, instead, it seems Mr Morrison will simply urge state and territory leaders to take economic reform out of the too-hard-basket.
The New York Times
· If We Had a Real Leader →
In such moments, a real leader steps outside of his political role and reveals himself uncloaked and humbled, as someone who can draw on his own pains and simply be present with others as one sufferer among a common sea of sufferers.
· Boston Scientific Corporation, Inc. (BSX) CEO Michael Mahoney Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And so simply tries to have unique innovation that has great clinical efficacy and reimbursement, and also helpful through that core portfolio, which may be less differentiated based on the categories.