The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
At Kindred most everything’s made on site, down to the bread that thickens the ajo blanco, making it more sauce than soup here.
The China Post
· Oregon, other states putting names of ousted police online →
The web site includes a spreadsheet with the names of decertified officers going back to 1971.
· Boohoo shares drop 18% as new Leicester factory reports threaten sales →
More than £500m was wiped off the value of the fast fashion site, unwinding nearly all the gains from a short rally on Thursday, amid new reports of problems at factories in the UK city where Boohoo sources a considerable portion of its stock.
The major impact here lies in expectations for third-party intrusions into the Neeva site itself, and it's an important one—there isn't much point in paying a monthly subscription in return for privacy if your search metadata might be leaking to the public giants you're trying to avoid in the first place.
· Seoul Holds Funeral For Mayor As Accuser Details Years Of Alleged Sexual Harassment →
At least two lawmakers declared they would not pay condolences to him at official mourning sites.
· Asian American members of Congress on sustaining allyship long after Floyd protests →
· The Beatles: John Lennon statue set to tour Liverpool for late star’s 80th birthday →
John Lennon Statue will be leaving London @HardRockHotels for #Liverpool in hope to get funds for suitable site in his home town- @lpoolcouncil #Peace #statues #PeaceAndLove #sculpture @CultureLPool @seftoncouncil @imaginethis4 @johnlennon @glastonbury @glasotfes pic.twitter.com/KYdTadR85j
The China Post
· Family told no footage of shooting of autistic Palestinian →
JERUSALEM (AP) — The family of an autistic Palestinian man who was killed by Israeli police was informed by investigators on Monday that a security camera at the site of the shooting was not working, their lawyer said.
· Tempest fighter jet: Intelligent machines to play critical role in building futuristic jet →
The new facility, at BAE Systems’ site in Warton, Lancashire, is the result of a multi-million-pound investment and collaboration with more than 40 blue chip and SME companies, as well as various academic institutions.
· 'Real' Ayodhya in Nepal, Lord Ram was born here, claims Nepal PM KP Oli; BJP slams remark →
“Although the real Ayodhya lies at Thori in the west of Birgunj, India has claimed the Indian site as the birthplace of Lord Ram,” Oli said.