“Slide” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· U.S. Xpress: Potential Breakout →
After a pretty nasty EPS slide in 2019, analysts are expecting the turnaround to begin this year.
· Acuity Brands: Good Fundamentals And Cheap Valuation →
If that sounds complicated, the slide below explains in layman terms what this new product does:
· Papa John's: Fundamentally Flawed Company - Sell On Valuation →
They have failed to address the systemic factors that were derailing PZZA's growth even before the events that began the dramatic slide in the company's fortunes unfolded.
· Nordic Semiconductor ASA (NDCVF) CEO Svenn-Tore Larsen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
If you look at this slide, you will find that we have now been certified with Telstra in Australia, and we have got regulatory certification in China.
· Hi-Crush, Fracking Company, Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy →
Shares of the Houston company at last check slid 15% to 13 cents.
· DNB ASA's (DNBHF) CEO Kjerstin Braathen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This effect has been hedged, and the corresponding gain is recognized in gains on financial instruments as shown on the previous slide.
· Valero's Dividend May Need To Be Cut If Refined Fuels Demand Remains Weak →
U.S. merchant refiner and ethanol producer Valero Energy (VLO) has seen its share price slide over the last month following a major rally that took place in April and May (see figure).
· Paige, the computational pathology startup targeting cancer, closes Series B at $70M →
It will be used for hiring; to continue expanding its partnerships with biopharmaceutical companies (deals that have not yet been made public); and to continue investing in clinical work, based around algorithms it has built and trained using more than 25 million pathology slides in MSK’s archive, plus IP related to the AI-based computational pathology that underpins Paige’s work.
· Buying or Selling Red-Hot Sasha Banks' Recent Resurgence over the Long Term →
With names such as Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns missing from the top of WWE, The Boss has effortlessly slid into a top role and had a chance to prove she's one of the best in the company.
· Analog Devices buying Maxim Integrated in all-stock deal →
Maxim was hit hard by the economic slowdown brought on the pandemic and its shares had slid 30% between February and March.