“Slide” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Limited Upside For Optical Cable's Stock Unless Management Chooses To Optimize Shareholder Value By Selling The Company Over The Next Year →
Belden included the slide below in its 2020 Q1 earnings release conference call held on April 29, 2020.
· Mortgage rates fall to another all-time low →
Horton (DHI -2.0%), KB Home (KBH -0.6%), and PulteGroup (PHM -1.3%) all slide.
The New York Times
· ‘The High Note’ Review: A Little Pitchy →
Fearful of becoming irrelevant, Grace is unsure of her next move: Her longtime manager (Ice Cube) would like her to slide gracefully into a lucrative residency at Caesar’s Palace, while Maggie is tentatively urging her to release an album of new material.
· Your Daily Horoscope for Friday, May 29 →
You're generally pretty assertive but a situation you’ve let slide will suddenly demand your undivided attention.
· 'This season is not looking promising': Tensions rise between MLB and players →
A day after Major League Baseball proposed a sliding scale of salary slashing for a pandemic-delayed season with an 82-game schedule in ballparks without fans, the union held a conference call Wednesday that included its executive board, player representatives and alternate player representatives, the people said.
· This is the one thing I'm really waiting for →
One of my favourite Melbourne places is a massive water park on the city’s far northern fringe, where mums in burquinis mix with teenage girls in bikinis, where kids can scream and splash as much as they like and where even a 50-something like me can go down a water slide and no one bats an eyelid.
The New York Times
· Homes for Sale in New York and New Jersey →
View Slide Show ›
· Alaska Air Group: The Rally Is Just Getting Started →
However, Alaska's biggest advantage compared to many rivals (particularly low-fare carriers) is that it has about 50 aircraft leases expiring over the next 4-5 years (see slide 92).
· CIBC braces for COVID-19 impact with hefty reserve build →
Capital Markets net income of C$137M slid 52% Y/Y.