· Elastic N.V. (ESTC) CEO Shay Banon on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Disclosures regarding these non-GAAP financial measures, including reconciliations with the most comparable GAAP measures can be found in the press release and slides.
· KBO slugger wishes fans were around to watch his 1st-place club →
The 30-year-old suffered a devastating right knee injury while sliding into third base in May last year, and he went on to miss the rest of 2019.
· Japan’s Dentsu gets US$700m windfall from gov’t SME aid scheme amid opposition criticism →
Scrutiny of the use of private companies to run the relief scheme comes as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s support rate has slid, partly due to his handling of the pandemic which critics have called clumsy.
· Google and Walmart's PhonePe establish dominance in India's mobile payments market as WhatsApp Pay struggles to launch →
PhonePe’s 454 million March figure slid to 368 million in April, but it turned the corner, with 460 million transactions last month.
· The latest illustrations from artist Matt Davidson →
The viral slide.
· KORU Is Getting Tailwind From A Shift Away From IV And The Pandemic →
Not all 11 existing IV IG drugs are equally suitable for SC treatment, but a subset of these in the slide above contains the 7 that are suitable for SC use.
· Shares, euro climb on robust risk appetite as lockdowns ease →
The dollar slid to an 11-week low against a basket of currencies but strong equity gains set the tone of investor optimism, as leading bourses in Paris and Frankfurt rose more than 3 per cent and the Dow rose 2 per cent as Boeing shares surged.
· Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Management Presents at Bank of America Securities Global Tech Conference (Transcript) →
And we showed that on a slide.
· Penn National Gaming: 100%+ Upside Over 3-5 Years Driven By Barstool Sports Acquisition →
PENN also put out this slide in its May 14 presentation that shows the potential revenue and EBITDA windfall from its upcoming Barstool Sports app launch in August.
· Big in China, small in U.S., Fast Retailing likely to weather pandemic →
Although Fast Retailing warned in April operating profit could slide 44% in the year to end-August, analysts expect a quick recovery assuming key markets are not hit by a large second wave of infections.