· Following the science is so over for Matt. Now fetch him his lucky tie →
There were no slides on the current R rate, which you’d have imagined was a necessity on the day lockdown was eased.
· EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) CEO Bill Thomas Presents at AllianceBernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
He is going to talk for perhaps 10 to 15 minutes with some slides that we'll present, and then we'll move into a Q&A session.
· KEC: Maintain ‘buy’ with revised target price of Rs 275 →
While the railways and civil business grew 36% and 5% y-o-y, respectively, T&D slid 10%.
· AerCap: A Rough Gem For The Long Term →
However, a company like AerCap has its gems, the aircraft, sitting on the balance sheet, and even with base market values sliding, that still provides most value.
· Jazz Pharmaceuticals: Pandemic Leaves The Leading Drug In A Catch 22 →
Coming in the wake of over ~20% of gain last year, does the recent slide indicate a compelling 'Buying' opportunity in JAZZ?
· Daily Crunch: SpaceX's crewed spacecraft successfully launches and docks →
Gartner’s latest report puts the global market at a 20.2% slide versus the same time last year, thanks in large part to fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
This dance contest, however, lets burgeoning legends Damita Jo Freeman, Patricia Davis and Jimmy “Scoo B Doo” Foster introduce themselves before expressing their individuality with each slide, lunge, clap and shimmy.
· Cornerstone OnDemand: Saba Acquisition Should Deepen Its Moat →
(source: company’s earnings call slide)
· Let's Make Sure This Crisis Doesn't Go To Waste →
We have all the video footage, slides and transcripts in one easy-to-access space.
· No pokies, no Ho and no Chinese VIPs: Packer's Barangaroo challenge →
Previously Star paid tax on a sliding scale and was proportionately disadvantaged as revenue rose.