|slide down||Kayıp düşmek|
|slide guitar||Slayt gitar|
|slide show||Slayt gösterisi|
|water slide||Su kaydırağı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Wall Street Journal
· Growing a French Wildflower Garden—On Your Own Walls →
Six pairs of Technicolor slides that bring style to your every day—even if you never leave home
· S&P 500 Weekly Update: The 'Bull' Is Alive As Equities Break Out Of The Trading Range →
Dallas Fed's manufacturing index rose 24.8 points to -49.2 after sliding -3.9 points to -74.0 (was -73.7) in April, following the record -70.9 point crash to -70.1 (was -70.0) in March, as the region suffered from the double whammy of the coronavirus shutdowns and the cratering in oil prices.
· What will the world’s economy look like after coronavirus? →
But we may slide into something worse.
The New York Times
· In Lockdown, a Neighborhood Opens Up →
She said she and her neighbors have learned the Electric Slide.
The New York Times
· The Central Park Video and #LivingWhileBlack in New York City →
He said he usually lets it slide.
· George Floyd's Minneapolis death, Derek Chauvin's arrest and the 'Minnesota nice' myth →
Outside the precinct, someone played Beyoncé and pockets of the crowd danced the Electric Slide.
· Eve Myles: ‘The police caught me red-handed with a pellet gun' →
Eventually she said, “Slide.” So I slid the door then closed it and, instead of just leaving, gave her a double thumbs up.
· UNSC extends South Sudan arms embargo until May 2021 →
But the country slid into ethnic violence in December 2013, when forces loyal to President Salva Kiir, a Dinka, started battling those loyal to Riek Machar, his former vice president who belongs to the Nuer people.
· Why I quit working on Boris Johnson's ‘world-beating' test-and-tracing system →
We saw some slides about our role – the public health website we will use, and a script for what we had to say to people.
· Seoul stocks to move in tight range amid escalating U.S.-China tensions →
The KOSPI extended gains on Tuesday, closing above the psychologically significant 2,000-point mark for the first time since March 6, before sliding again on the renewed Sino-American trade dispute.