Smash trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Disney and ‘Mulan’ Are All In on Streaming →
He reportedly was instrumental in Disney scoring some wins, from Walt Disney World in Florida being the “bubble” of the National Basketball Association to the smash Broadway hit “Hamilton”’s streaming debut on Disney+ in July.
· From the Archives, 1945: The terrible fate of Hiroshima →
Those out of the doors were burned to death, and those indoors were killed by indescribable pressure and heat, Houses and buildings were smashed, including emergency medical facilities.
· One Australian dead, embassy 'considerably' damaged in Lebanon blast →
A number of staff members at the Australian embassy have received glass injuries from the smashed windows, but no employee is believed to be seriously injured.
· Protests live updates: DHS plans to change military-style camouflage uniforms seen in Portland →
“Using various tools, including crowbars and other objects, they began smashing the windows of the premises and spraying graffiti on the Courthouse facade.
· Column: ‘Big Game Brooks’ faces major test to his reputation →
He won his first major and still had some doubters because the 2017 U.S. Open was at wide-open Erin Hills that was all about smashing it off the tee.
· England v Ireland: What we learned from hosts' series win →
He guided England to victory in the first match and in the third smashed his way to 106 from 84 balls - but just as important are his skills as a captain.
· Ireland beat England in third ODI after dramatic finale →
Ireland never looked intimidated in their chase as Paul Stirling smashed 142 from 128 balls
· Riot Games addresses burnout and crunch by giving employees a week off →
Riot has recently expanded beyond its global smash hit League of Legends, including releasing auto battler Teamfight Tactics, Hearthstone-like card game Legends of Runeterra (which are both set in the League of Legends universe), and Valorant, a brand-new tactical shooter that takes cues from Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Overwatch.
· Stirling gold helps Ireland complete massive chase to shock England →
But Ireland never looked intimidated in their chase as Stirling smashed 142 from 128 balls and Balbirnie 113 from 112 to put on a record 214 for the second wicket, and the second highest partnership for Ireland in ODIs as they reached their target with one ball to spare.
· England v Ireland: Tourists chase 329 to win third ODI in Southampton →
Paul Stirling smashed 142 and captain Andrew Balbirnie 113, sharing a superb stand of 214 for the second wicket.