Smuggle в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Active Indonesian human trafficker among 13 detained in Johor →
JOHOR BARU, June 1 — An Indonesian man believed to be a major human trafficker who had been smuggling some 250 illegal immigrants via Johor every month while reaping RM750 per person, was among 13 boat skippers arrested in four raids around Kota Tinggi and Pontian.
· CMCO: MMEA foils attempt to smuggle out drugs worth RM2.67m →
JOHOR BARU, June 1 — The Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) here has foiled an attempt to smuggle out syabu and ecstasy worth RM2.67 million to a neighbouring country in the waters off Parit Samsu, near Muar, early today.
The New York Times
· A Filmmaker Put Away for Tax Fraud Takes Us Inside a British Prison →
He comes to understand how the body’s orifices can be used to smuggle many things into a prison.
· Total Recall at 30: a thrilling reminder of Paul Verhoeven at his best →
As a small child, Verhoeven had lived through the Nazi occupation and the experience shaped him, not only in films that would address the war directly, like Soldier of Orange and Black Book, but in genre entertainments that smuggled themes about life under fascism.
· More than 17,000 cartons of contraband cigarettes seized from Yishun warehouse in largest haul this year →
Members of public with information on smuggling activities or evasion of Customs duty or GST can call the Singapore Customs hotline at 1800-2330000, or reach them via email or the Customs@SG mobile app.
· Sudan gold, fuel smuggling costs hundreds of millions annually →
Gold and fuel smuggling costs resource-rich Sudan hundreds of millions of dollars a year.
· Trafigura investigated for alleged corruption, market manipulation →
In its 26-year history, the company has been implicated in several high-profile scandals, including involvement in smuggling oil out of Saddam Hussein’s Iraq.
· General Operations Force Central Brigade seizes RM1.12m of smuggled liquor in Johor →
He said preliminary investigations revealed that the syndicate has been operating in the past three or four months by smuggling the contraband from neighbouring countries and distributing them to restaurants, sundry shops and other stores around the city as well as the southern zone of Johor.
· South Africa's alcohol ban has given ‘massive boost’ to criminal gangs →
Police have described an increase in smuggling of contraband into South Africa from its neighbours and a spate of burglaries of stores stocking alcohol.South Africa has long had a problem of criminal gangs illegally selling cigarettes.
· Key suspect in UK migrant lorry tragedy held in Germany, say sources →
Even the coronavirus lockdown did not stop the gang's smuggling activities, the source said.