Smuggle trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
Chiang Rai Times
· Thailand's Cabinet Approve in Principle that People Can Grow Marijuana →
Two men were arrested on charges of smuggling 220 kilograms of compressed marijuana into northeastern Thailand from neighbouring Laos.
The Daily Star
· 5 killed in ‘gunfights’ in 3 days →
The three were members of a gang which smuggled in yaba tablets, he said, adding that of them, Jahir stood accused in three narcotics cases.
· Kerala gold smuggling case: Two more arrested by NIA; interrogation reveals modus operandi of smugglers →
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has arrested two more persons in connection with the Kerala gold smuggling case, taking the total number of arrested accused in the high-profile case to 12, an official said on Tuesday.
· Germany deploys 250 soldiers for Libyan arms embargo mission →
The EU's Irini mission, launched in May, is tasked with preventing the flow of weapons into Libya as well as gathering information on illegal oil exports from the country and disrupting people smuggling in the region.
The China Post
· Family tells AP: Iran abducted California man while in Dubai →
Last month, an oil tanker seized by the UAE after being suspected of smuggling Iranian crude oil was hijacked, likely by Iran.
· The fight over Australian logging goes global →
When another complaint was made in the US against the Gibson Guitar Corporation, the company was twice raided by federal prosecutors who seized wood, alleging that Gibson had purchased smuggled Madagascar ebony and Indian rosewood.
The New York Times
· Behrouz Boochani Just Wants to Be Free →
He scraped together $5,000 to be smuggled through a notoriously dangerous refugee route to Australia.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Security Law: Hong Kong authors look for safety and freedom in Taiwan →
“When Taiwan was under martial law, books banned here had to be published in Hong Kong and smuggled back to Taiwan.
· North Korea unleashes extreme border measures to prevent coronavirus spread →
Speaking to online newspaper Daily NK on July 29, a source in Yanggang Province said: “Although the authorities have taken strong measures to close the border due to the virus, smuggling and border crossing attempts continue.
· Kerala gold smuggling case: Congress demands CBI probe, seeks Pinarayi Vijayan's resignation →
The Congress party has accused Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan of tarnishing the image of the state and demanded his resignation over the alleged involvement of his office in the gold smuggling case.