Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Maryland worksharing →
With unemployment soaring and the state benefits fund shrinking, Maryland is touting a little-known unemployment insurance program that can save the state millions of dollars while getting some workers back on the job.
· Trump’s former doctor wins House GOP nomination in Texas →
Hospitalizations are now doubling every two weeks and infection rates have soared in the aftermath of Abbott embarking on what had been one of the most aggressive reopenings in America.
The Japan Times
· U.S. banks set aside billions as buffer against bad loans →
While the bank reported a loss in consumer and commercial banking, it garnered a big profit increase in its corporate and investment bank division, while trading revenues soared amid volatility in financial markets.
· Behind in the polls, Trump unloads on Biden at White House press event →
And, despite the soaring hyperbole, when the president finally paused for questions it was apparent that the media sitting in the Rose Garden with him were unconvinced.
· UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs Ige - MMA Betting and Daily Fantasy Breakdown →
Looking back to last Saturday, sources reported UFC 251 soared well beyond 1 million pay-per-view buys, the most since 2018.
The New York Times
· Most Big School Districts Aren’t Ready to Reopen. Here’s Why. →
In California, where case numbers have been soaring, reopening schools has become a moving target.
· Climate crisis: Methane reaches highest levels on record driven by fossil fuels, ranching and landfills →
The main drivers behind the soaring methane levels are fossil fuels and cattle
· Precious Metals Were The Winners In H1 2020 →
Copper miners, as measured by the Solactive Global Copper Miners Index, have fared even better, soaring more than 95 percent since its recent low on March 23 as Chinese copper smelters crank up production.
· Soaring methane emissions threaten to put climate change goals out of reach →
Global emissions of methane, a potent greenhouse gas, have soared over the past decade, according to two new studies that tracked growing sources of the odorless, colorless gas.
· Opioid Overdoses Keep Surging in Chicago, Killing Black People on the West Side →
The soaring death toll means the state likely will not meet its goal of reducing the number of projected opioid deaths in 2020 by one-third.