Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Record temperatures, pending deals inflame Iraq’s power woes →
As temperatures soar to record levels this summer — reaching 52 degrees Celsius (125 Fahrenheit) in Baghdad last week — Iraq’s power supply has fallen short of demand yet again, creating a spark for renewed anti-government protests.
· All The Chatter Regarding Gold Is Overwhelmingly Positive. That Makes Me Cautious →
Gold's spot price has soared, and it seems that bullish momentum and sentiment are building by the day.
· Hartalega’s Q1 net profit surges 134 pc →
Revenue soared to RM920.09 million from RM640.10 million previously, the glove manufacturer and supplier said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia today.
· FTSE 100 LIVE: Global stocks soar after Trump's U-turn on TikTok - tech stocks at peak →
Meanwhile, Microsoft shares rose 5.6 percent, which then helped tech-focused Nasdaq soar by 1.5 percent in what the FT reported as a record high.
· EUR/CAD Could Break Above 1.60, Invalidating Its Long-Term Bearish Trend →
In fact, AUD and NZD have been able to soar into new highs this year, making gains since the start of the year.
The New York Times
· 3 Hot Air Balloons in Wyoming Crash Into Ground →
For 45 minutes, Clinton Phillips and his family soared in a hot-air balloon Monday morning, high above Jackson Hole, a bucolic mountain valley in Wyoming that is popular with tourists.
· Irksome in Iceland, brusque in Britain? US envoys draw ire →
Yet they are attracting greater attention in the Trump era as the percentage of politically connected ambassadors, which normally hovers around 30%, has soared to 42%, the highest level since the mid-1970s.
· Google buys $450M stake in ADT to give Nest a new perch San Ramon →
The stock soared 60% to $13.81 in Monday’s early afternoon.
· The Economy Is Suffering A Stroke, Not Sniffles. Federal Relief Is Expensive →
Consequently, the stock market has soared alongside QE as shown in the exhibit above, but this growth is principally from inflation, with newly minted money chasing stocks.