|former soldier||Eski asker|
|professional soldier||Profesyonel asker|
|soldier and politician||Asker ve politikacı|
|soldier during||Sırasında asker|
|soldier who fought||Savaşan asker|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Melbourne's hard lockdown →
Members of Victoria Police aided by ADF soldiers patrol the Queen Victoria Market.
· From Manhattan to Hiroshima: the race for the atom bomb →
More than 100,000 Japanese soldiers and a similar number of civilians die over the next three months, while 12,000 US soldiers are also killed.
The Japan Times
· Hiroshima hibakusha recalls working on tram just days after atomic bomb →
Despite the damage, surviving train employees, residents and soldiers began rebuilding the tracks.
· Virus lockdown shuts Kashmir year after India lifts autonomy →
Shops and businesses remained shut and police and soldiers stopped residents at checkpoints, only letting an occasional vehicle or pedestrian pass.
· Conformis' (CFMS) CEO Mark Augusti on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Once again, I would like to acknowledge and thank all the Conformis employees, consultants and advisors and customers that continue to soldier on with us through this challenging time.
The New York Times
· Biden’s Milwaukee Trip Is Canceled, and So Is a Normal Presidential Campaign →
An introduction is less essential than ever in 2020, with both major candidates universally known by the American electorate, but Democrats still need to engage volunteers and flatter their foot soldiers, while communicating with a screen-weary homebound American electorate.
· Conservation & Sustainability →
We soldier on together, and will continue to.
· B1.5bn to unclog Bueng Boraphet →
The task of removing the sediment from the lake started this week and is being carried out by The Department of Royal Irrigation, soldiers and the Department of Fisheries.
· At least 30 injured in grenade attack in Pakistan at Kashmir rally →
In June, four people were killed including two soldiers in three consecutive explosions claimed by the SRA.