· Thousands march through Brighton to support BLM movement →
We are here with love, peace and solidarity.
· Dawn Butler: 'How much abuse do I have to get before it's enough?' →
He tweeted: “I have spoken to @DawnButlerBrent to offer the Labour Party’s full support and solidarity.
· Key dissenters absent from Chana hearing →
People from nearby Satun province, who had travelled to Songkhla to show solidarity with the dissenters, were also stopped along the way.
· Bus driver dies after being beaten by passengers refusing to wear mask →
Huge marches were held in France in solidarity with the driver, who was attacked in Bayonne in south-west France.
· Netflix's 'The Old Guard' stars an immortal, badass Charlize Theron — but lacks conviction →
These flirtations with salvation through science, solidarity, or sex are never fully explored or endorsed, though.
· Dharavi's fight against Coronavirus pandemic earns WHO praise →
Ghebreyesus said only aggressive action combined with national unity and global solidarity can turn the COVID-19 pandemic around.
· Collina says VAR must not show 'wrong idea of solidarity' with refs →
LONDON, July 11 ― Video Assistant Referees (VAR) must not show the “wrong idea of solidarity” by appearing to protect officials who make mistakes on the pitch, the head of Fifa's Referees' Committee has said.
· China furiously threatens UK will 'bare the consequences' for standing up for democracy →
He has stated that there are already influential voices in Germany who have called for greater European solidarity with their British partners.
· Soccer-Collina says VAR must not show 'wrong idea of solidarity' with refs →
Referees must understand the solidarity and friendship that they want to show is to tell their colleague 'be careful, you might have made a mistake'.
· ‘I’m sorry to everyone’: Seoul mayor tainted by scandal in death →
The People's Solidarity for Participatory Democracy, a civic group he helped found, has become a leading watchdog on corrupt ties between the government and big businesses, launching investigations and lawsuits that have often led to convictions of business tycoons on corruption charges.