Solidarity trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Ellie Goulding: 'I was made to feel vulnerable, like a sexual object' →
“It was all very well to post the black square and to show that solidarity, but I knew that wasn’t enough.
· Beijing shouldn’t blame Australia for measured moves on Hong Kong. It forced Morrison's hand →
But it is still a welcome symbol of solidarity, coming alongside the much more generous offer from the UK, Hong Kong’s former colonial master, and efforts by Taiwan to facilitate immigration by Hong Kongers.
· Seoul mayor dead in apparent suicide after #MeToo allegations →
He helped launch the People's Solidarity for Participatory Democracy, an influential non-governmental organisation pushing to reform the conglomerates that dominate South Korean business.
· Seoul mayor in apparent suicide after #MeToo allegations →
He helped launch the People's Solidarity for Participatory Democracy, an influential NGO pushing to reform the conglomerates that dominate South Korean business.
· Zero tolerance for sexual harassment — CSO Platform for Reform →
This is a watershed moment for us to transform organisational culture, take a stand in solidarity, provide the necessary platform for all those who do come forward and break the silence so that perpetrators are held to account.
· Sexual harassment in the workplace: More than 30 Malaysian civil societies call for zero tolerance in wake of allegations against IRF activist →
KUALA LUMPUR, July 10 ― More than 30 local civil society organisations (CSO) say they are standing in solidarity with all sexual harassment survivors today, following allegations involving a senior director of think tank Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) this week.
· PAP seeks full support of Singaporeans as opposition calls for accountable, transparent parliament →
The first round of party political broadcasts went to air last Thursday, though with different speakers, except in the case of Progress Singapore Party’s (PSP) Tan Cheng Bock and National Solidarity Party’s Spencer Ng, who spoke in both broadcasts.
The New York Times
· Two Cheers for Liberalism! (Or Maybe One and a Half) →
There is a palpable desire for solidarity, to shake off an excessively individualistic culture.
· Trump's top general appears to contradict president on military bases named for Confederates →
Activists of the Socialist Unity Centre of India shout slogans in Ahmedabad in solidarity with protests against the recent killing of George Floyd