|involved some significant||いくつかの重要な関与|
|quite some time||かなり長い間|
|spending some time||しばらく過ごす|
|spent some time||しばらく過ごした|
|took some time||少し時間がかかりました|
· Booking photo of former Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin released →
Her handling of police-involved cases has been branded as disqualifying for some.
· Drive-through UK care home visits for socially distant times →
The anxious visitors sit in their cars, smiling encouragingly at their loved ones, while the elderly, some of them in their 90s, relax in comfy armchairs in the small driveway, soaking up the warm spring sun.
· PM Modi writes open letter, says India traversing on path to 'victory' against COVID-19 →
Noting that some of the decisions taken by his government were widely discussed and remain etched in public discourse, Modi asserted the nullification of Article 370 furthered the spirit of “national unity and integration”.
· Melbourne primary school class quarantined after student tests positive →
They’ve already looked into some processes but the investigation will be ongoing.
· US businesses awake to 'sad day' in Hong Kong as Trump moves to squeeze economic ties →
In some of his toughest rhetoric yet, Trump said Beijing had broken its word over Hong Kong's high degree of autonomy by proposing new national security legislation and the territory no longer warranted US economic privileges.
· Box Hill Institute slapped with flight school class action →
Gordon Legal claims some of the students involved now have government VET loans of up to $100,000 and no qualification.
· First post-Covid-19 lockdown flight departs Europe for China →
“We're not worried about safety, but we've got some concerns about the quarantine, we don't know what will be waiting for us over there,” said aircraft components worker Alexander Ophoven.