|involved some significant||いくつかの重要な関与|
|quite some time||かなり長い間|
|spending some time||しばらく過ごす|
|spent some time||しばらく過ごした|
|took some time||少し時間がかかりました|
· Watch nearly 24 minutes of new gameplay from The Last of Us Part II →
But today’s video showed off some new features, including swinging on a rope to cross a chasm, riding a boat through a flooded area, and some improvements to crafting (including visual upgrades to your weapons).
· Morning mail: teacher's abuse exposed, Trump threatens Twitter, NRL returns →
The department has never publicly disclosed the settlements, which in some cases included confidentiality clauses preventing disclosure of the value of the payouts.
The China Post
· Cheyenne Frontier Days canceled for 1st time in 124 years →
Frontier Days pumps up to $28 million into the local economy and some shops get by largely for the year on those two weeks of booming business.
· Beyond Meat: Earning A Meaty Profit →
But some people do not expect this disruption of the supply of fresh meat to result in any structural changes in the demand for fresh meat vs. artificial meat.
· Why Twitter labeling Trump’s tweets as “potentially misleading” is a big step forward →
Some will say the executives should resign in disgrace, or possibly be arrested.
· Blood markers discovered for COVID-linked syndrome in children →
Once she arrived at their local hospital, according to the family’s account, some senior doctors contacted by phone continued to push the earlier diagnosis of constipation.
· The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Management Presents at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer & Retail Conference (Transcript) →
And emerging stronger and staying true to our overall purpose is -- are both guiding us with some of the decisions we're making.
· Apple Looking For Growth Return →
Today, I want to look at when investors can hope to see some green again, and what the key drivers of that will be.
· Walgreens Boots Alliance: The Case For Buying In At Near 5-Year Lows →
Further evidence that Walgreens' stock is undervalued is offered by the company's current Price to Earnings ratio of 10x, which has drifted slightly from 9x at YE19 but is still low enough to make the company a bargain, given that the average P/E ratio for the Healthcare Services sector as a whole is estimated in some quarters to be as high as at 21.8x.
· HEICO Corporation (HEI) CEO Laurans Mendelson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, we have experienced, expect to continue experiencing, periodic operational disruptions resulting from supply chain disturbances, staffing challenges, including some of our customers, temporary facility closures, transportation interruptions and other conditions, which slow production or may increase cost.