|involved some significant||Bazı önemli|
|quite some time||Baya zaman|
|spending some time||Biraz zaman harcamak|
|spent some time||Biraz zaman harcadı|
|took some time||Biraz zaman aldı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Hilary Mantel: 'Thomas Cromwell would have locked us down for longer' →
She also shed some light on the process of adapting the final book in her Cromwell trilogy, The Mirror and the Light, which was a bestseller when it was published in March, just before bookshops across the world closed due to the coronavirus.
The New York Times
· Lessons for the Future From Online Learning →
It is only really helpful as an add-on to regular in-school learning, and even so, it’s only helpful to some.
· Minnesota officials blame out-of-state protesters for violence →
The Transport Workers Union in New York City told some of its members not to help the New York City Police Department transport arrested protesters in city buses.
· Claire Williams confident F1 team will continue despite financial trouble →
The team suffered a £13m loss last year and are facing a further shortfall because of the coronavirus crisis and Williams are now appraising potential offers to buy the team or of investment, and have already entered discussions with some interested parties.
· 'Such a generous act' - PPE gesture helps Jeffrey and McDermott put differences aside →
Michael kindly got in touch through Bryan McLaughlin and said he had access to some PPE.
· Black Mirror’s Will Poulter condemns ‘dumb white people’ for ‘hijacking’ George Floyd protests →
He tweeted: “The idea that some Black owned businesses could get destroyed by some dumb white people hijacking a rebellion against racism to create chaos for chaos’ sake is beyond tragic.”
· Trump says protesters would have met ‘vicious dogs’ if White House fence breached →
The death on Monday in Minneapolis of George Floyd has sparked demonstrations, some of them violent, in many cities across the nation, including one in Washington yesterday.
· Kane warns Spurs they can’t slip up in quest for Champions League →
“It has been good to do some individual training, a bit of finishing, a lot of individual drills to work on my game and improve.