|source of income||収入源|
· Robex Resources: Digging Into The Q1 Results →
(Source: Company Website)
· TJX Cos. Is On Sale →
· Red Robin +3% on prelim Q1 data →
Source: Press Release
· Lundin Energy: Robust Cash Flows And Debt Reduction →
Source: Report for the three months ended 31 March 2020, page 15
· Music venues are where British culture is born. It's Britain's duty to keep them alive →
Alongside more established mid-sized venues, these places are talent incubators, providers of joy and a significant source of economic activity.
· The best new online beauty brands →
Every Typology product is vegan, ethically sourced and manufactured, comes direct to the consumer at under £15 and is packaged in flat, rectangular bottles that post through the letterbox, to save on delivery (a lot like those new online florists).
· England to limit students going to Wales, Scotland and N Ireland →
A Welsh source described the DfE’s move as “trampling on devolution” but said that the government in Cardiff was not going to penalise students.
The New York Times
· How to Get Your Money to Those Who Need It More Than You →
In practice, they aim to find needy people through a rapidly expanding network of trusted referral sources, vet them with the help of volunteers and pair donors of $1,000 per month for three months with recipients.
· India's Foreign Ministry asks some officials to quarantine after two positive for virus →
At least two people working at India’s Foreign Affairs Ministry have tested positive for COVID-19, and the government has asked several officials to self quarantine as a precaution, according to a source and internal e-mails seen by Reuters.
· Bad tempered post-Brexit talks enter crucial phase →
“We will be quickly fixed on the outcome, by Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on the tone of the discussions,” said a source close to the negotiations.