|main source||Ana kaynak|
|open source||Açık kaynak|
|primary source||Birincil kaynak|
|source code||Kaynak kodu|
|source of income||Gelir kaynağı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Prepare For A Bear Market →
(Source: Robert Shiller, Yale)
· Lockheed Martin: Unlike Boeing, Their Dividend Can Outlast A Downturn →
Image Source: Author.
· SurveyMonkey: A Long-Time Favorite →
(source: company’s Q1 earnings call slide)
· Kraft Heinz Is A Buy →
Source: Latest 10-K
· One German church service resulted in dozens of coronavirus infections →
But a service held on May 10 has resulted in dozens of infections, and appears to be the source of at least 16 cases in the town of Hanau, 15 miles east of Frankfurt.
The Wall Street Journal
· U.S. to Restrict Travel From Brazil to Stem Coronavirus Spread →
In a statement, Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said the move would “help ensure foreign nationals who have been in Brazil do not become a source of additional infections in our country.”
· Australia coronavirus live: students return to school full time in many states as $50m NSW arts package announced – latest updates →
We hope our friends and partners and allies across the world, especially our Five Eyes partners like Australia, will do the same.”(Unfortunately the interviewer, Rowan Dean, did not follow up with a question to check the likelihood of the US “simply disconnecting” with Australia as Dean had to move on to his next question, which began with: “President Donald Trump - I love his tweets, they’re brilliant, great sense of humour...”)Pompeo’s comments raised eyebrows in Canberra because the Australian government has already blocked the Chinese-owned Huawei and ZTE from Australia’s 5G network in response to security advice – a decision, made in 2018 and backed by the US, that Beijing still cites as a source on ongoing diplomatic tension, as Amy reported earlier this year.The comments also raised questions in Victoria, given the state government’s agreement to explore areas of cooperation with China over infrastructure investment is in its early stages and no particular projects have been locked in.
· Qatar makes COVID-19 app mandatory, experts question efficiency →
SOURCE: Al Jazeera News
· Johnson's defence of Cummings sparks anger from allies and opponents alike →
Our source stood by their claim and Tim Matthews, a runner, has since come forward to claim he saw Cummings later that day.
· Russian fighters flown out of western Libya after Haftar retreat →
SOURCE: Al Jazeera and news agencies