|transfer of sovereignty||主権の移転|
· Union calls for field clinic at immigration depots amid Covid-19 outbreak →
The department would continue to flush out illegal immigrants in order to safeguard the security and sovereignty of the country,” he said.
· Hong Kong and China’s National Security →
The opposition groups, colluding with the outside, have claimed extreme slogans such as “Hong Kong independence,” which directly challenges China’s national sovereignty and the fundamentals of “one country, two systems.” Therefore, it is the incremental aggressiveness and recklessness of the opposition groups that forced Beijing to take the initiative to introduce national laws based on propositions of the Basic Law.
· Brexit talks 'risk stalemate' if no progress on key issues →
EU diplomats are tired of the repeated reminders from Frost’s team about the importance of UK sovereignty, pointing out that their governments are also sovereign.
The New York Times
· China’s Military Vows to Defend the Country’s Interests in Hong Kong →
“Garrison officers and soldiers are determined, confident, and capable of safeguarding national sovereignty, security and development interests and maintaining the long-term prosperity and stability of Hong Kong,” General Chen said in interview with China’s state television network, CCTV.
· 'Nobody likes a bully': Victorian Liberals rail at China's threat to punish Australia over COVID-19 probe →
The Opposition Leader said his party would weigh the China deal against national security, jobs, sovereignty and economic interests, before taking a stand.
The Japan Times
· High-stakes power play: Xi moves to subdue Hong Kong →
Chen Daoxiang told Chinese state television the garrison had the determination and ability to safeguard China’s national sovereignty and the long-term prosperity and security of the city.
· China's military says it is prepared to protect security in Hong Kong, as protests grow →
PLA commander says 10,000 troops are prepared to ‘safeguard’ city’s sovereignty as Beijing warns against ‘underestimating’ China
· Carrie Lam says security laws will not affect Hong Kong freedoms →
Chen Doaxing told Chinese state television the garrison had the determination and ability to safeguard China's national sovereignty and the long-term prosperity and security of the city.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Top Hong Kong barristers say ‘unprecedented’ security law draft has ‘worrying and problematic features’ →
It is the key time to defend the country’s sovereignty and make contributions to Hong Kong’s prolonged prosperity,” he said.