|full sovereignty||Tam egemenlik|
|national sovereignty||Ulusal egemenlik|
|popular sovereignty||Halk egemenliği|
|state sovereignty||Devlet egemenliği|
|transfer of sovereignty||Egemenlik devri|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· China warns US of countermeasures over Hong Kong trading threats →
“What laws, how, and when Hong Kong SAR (Special Administrative Region) should legislate are entirely within the scope of China’s sovereignty,” said foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian.
· China strongly condemns US blacklisting of companies as trade tensions soar →
“China will continue to take all necessary measures to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese enterprises and safeguard national sovereignty, security and development interests.”
Hong Kong Free Press
· ‘Double standards and hypocrisy’: Hong Kong gov’t rebukes foreign criticism over national security law plan →
“Every country has a right, and indeed a duty, to protect national security and sovereignty,” a spokesperson said.
· US coronavirus response fatally 'chaotic,' says Noam Chomsky →
For two months he's been confined in Tucson with his Brazilian wife Valeria, his dog and a parrot who can say “sovereignty” in Portuguese.
· China’s move to rein in Hong Kong is just the start →
For Beijing's leaders, China's sovereignty over Hong Kong is as emotionally charged.
· A star-spangled spanner in the works: how US secrecy controls Australian weapons →
The loss of Australian sovereignty within the American alliance is rarely raised amid the current alarm about whether the US is a reliable ally.
· Why are we hanging Victoria's recovery on a deal with China? →
We know that other states are working on opportunities for on-shoring and sovereignty manufacturing.
The New York Times
· Why China’s Move to Rein In Hong Kong is Just the Start →
For Beijing’s leaders, China’s sovereignty over Hong Kong is as emotionally charged.
· US backs down from Pompeo's Belt and Road remarks →
Mr O'Brien said the opposition would scrutinise the deal from an economics, security, employment and sovereignty point of view.
· China's new security law will be the death of liberty in Hong Kong – that's why thousands have hit the streets →
Even though two millions of Hongkongers took to streets to call for a withdrawal of the extradition bill, such public controversy over highly controversial policies had already been regarded by Beijing as attempts to its sovereignty and security.