“Space” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· How to Reopen America’s Schools →
In still other places, officials are whistling right past this volatile issue, mouthing vague platitudes about wearing masks and allowing a little more space among children’s desks.
· Destiny 2’s first Fortnite-style live event was slow and underwhelming, but it’s a solid start →
Others expected a cutscene or perhaps some form of real-time space battle that would destroy or in some change the Tower.
· A Look at Why Vols DT Target Page Remains a Key Piece to 2021 class →
That means just by being a space eater, Page blows up plays and creates opportunities for his teammates, even if he isn’t the one making the tackle.
· 'Beautiful, peaceful and diverse': Thousands of protesters flood streets near White House →
Here’s the view from space.
· Covid-19: Are we ready to go back to our workplaces? →
Nearly 85% expected their employers to sanitise the office space, implement and enforce safety guidelines and advisories, and 83% want their employers to seek out new and innovative ways to protect their health while they are in office.
The New York Times
· OPEC and Russia Agree to Extend Oil Production Cuts →
This means that more public spaces are available for use and more and more businesses are being allowed to open again.
· Mailbag: Lions' 2020 Ceiling →
He isn’t a big bruising back that can move the pile, as he needs space to operate.
· Timo Werner watch: Three things we learned as RB Leipzig suffer late equaliser against Paderborn →
He is by no means a conventional striker, lingering outside the opposition’s right back or dropping into the half-spaces in front of the defence, dragging players with him and picking apart pockets of space.
· Kevin Durant Says He Won't Play With Nets When Season Resumes in Orlando →
That was a great space to be in.
· Facebook releases tips for group mods on how to be more inclusive →
Facebook implores members who are already mods to make space such as by asking members of color to join the team and by reaching out to organizations about how to proceed with making their community more diverse.