“Space” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Update: What's Next for Former FSU RB Devonta Freeman? →
There's a good chance the Dolphins make a lot of these types of lists this off-season with a promising head coach, a lot of cap space and various needs across the board.
The China Post
· Venezuela jails 3 DirecTV executives as US firm ends service →
Days after AT&T cut the service Venezuela’s high court ordered the nation’s telecommunications agency to seize satellite dishes and office space at transmission centers.
The New York Times
· Death and Texas →
When the pandemic struck, Arlington Life Shelter was operating out of a temporary space in a small church, which could house 30 people.
· Demonstrating 15 contact tracing and other tools built to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 →
The applications featured in this article were to be demoed at the Contact Tracing and Technology Conference originally scheduled for this week — in light of the significant conversations around racial injustice and police brutality against Black Americans we rescheduled it to ensure we are not taking up unnecessary space.
The New York Times
· Falling Jobless Rate Could Imperil Aid Underpinning the Recovery →
This means that more public spaces are available for use and more and more businesses are being allowed to open again.
· After years of silence, the ugly truth behind beauty contests in Philippines →
But as more women — and men — vie for attention in an increasingly crowded space, these pageants have also become fertile hunting grounds for sexual predators.
· Bringing Fans Back to MLB Will Require Yogi Berra-Level Marketing Savvy →
Are the parking spaces going to need to be wider?
· Commentary: Now is not the time. But I can’t wait to go on my next overseas trip →
Currently, we may not be able to easily visit another country, but that has not deterred NASA astronauts from hurtling into outer space on a SpaceX rocket.
· Greener and cleaner: Reimagining our cities in the wake of COVID-19 →
They are aspiring to create greener spaces in their urban areas, improve connectivity, reduce congestion, focus on sustainability, be more adaptive and smarter with technology and materials.