· Gallery: The best photos from around the world →
The area provides space for about 200 cars.
· Covid-19 has gifted us a chance to end gender-based violence. We must take it →
The lockdowns expose what many of us have always known – our most intimate spaces, our homes, are not always safe places.
· Office Real Estate in India: 5 significant trends that are emerging amid Covid-19 crisis →
ft – primarily driven by IT/ ITeS, BFSI, consulting & co-working spaces.
· A lockdown lesson: Old footy was better →
There were more positions, higher scores and marks, one-on-one contests and if the skills were a little scrubbier, this was offset by an abundance of space.
· SpaceX Starship rocket explodes in dramatic fireball after test →
The explosion occurred hours before an unrelated launch that will see Elon Musk's space company launch two Nasa astronauts from Florida's Kennedy Space Center using a different rocket system, the Falcon 9 with the Crew Dragon capsule fixed on top.
· 'Off-the-cuff footy will work': 300m games set to be NRL's new normal →
A couple of hours after Taumalolo amassed 274m for the North Queensland Cowboys on Friday night, Roosters fullback Tedesco charged for 267m against South Sydney and spoke about the amount of space that opened up around the ruck.
· Amazon Prime video movies: Gear up to watch 7 new Indian films on OTT platform →
OTT platforms – now turning a competitive space – are branding direct releases as add on.
· Singapore reports 506 new COVID-19 cases, including 2 Singaporeans or permanent residents →
The site has space for about 500 people.
· Scotland win the Under-18 European Championship in 1982 →
Nevin and Tottenham prodigy Ally Dick were the two furthest forward players, but were detailed to occupy wide areas, with Hearts midfielder Gary Mackay breaking into the space between them.
· Nature on UK doorsteps: thousands sign up for daily 'random acts of wildness' →
People are pledging to undertake daily “random acts of wildness” throughout June as part of a burgeoning campaign to appreciate local nature and benefit from time in green space.