|office space||Ofis alanı|
|open space||Boş alan|
|space between||Arasındaki boşluk|
|space station||Uzay istasyonu|
|vector space||Vektör uzayı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· ‘The need to fortify your house shows weakness’: Heavily secured White House at odds with its long history as ‘the people’s house’ →
Mr Berg said the connection between this ceremonial and performative space and the nation’s people risks being lost.
· Coronavirus: Government face mask advice ‘too little too late’ →
Khan also said the government was “wrong” not to make face coverings compulsory in the wider public and called for their use in crowded spaces such as shops.
· WP chief Pritam Singh urges more transparency on Singapore’s fiscal health, ground involvement in policy-making →
He recommended the Government creates more spaces for the youth, independent non-governmental organisations and the people sector's voices to be heard.
· Neighbourliness to the fore: 'It's been the highlight of our lockdown' →
The alley is now a beautiful space shared by a group of new friends who are already making plans for a Christmas grotto.
· From degustation to delivering lasagnes: how Ben Shewry's crash-tackled a crisis →
(From June 1, Victorian venues have been able to seat up to 20 customers per dining space, allowing for one person every four square metres, and 1.5 metres between all seats.)
· Wall Street Breakfast: May Jobs Report →
CNBC in a segment highlighted the animosity that may potentially exist between Elon and Jeff Bezos, not to mention their competing interests in space, with the latter's Blue Origin also building spacecraft.
· A New Saba Target: First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II →
The largest position I own in the floating rate space comes from not one held in the Core Portfolio but one that's a target of activism.
· How Boeing Will Suffer From Airline Bankruptcies →
Add the revenues that Boeing will generate from its defense business ($26 billion in 2019) and opportunities in the space, and annual revenues of $150 billion and more are not unrealistic at all.
· Rapid7: Comprehensive And Top-Of-Mind Offering →
While it has been well-known for its insightVM VRM offering, which has received various leadership awards from leading IT solution research firms such as Gartner and Forrester, Rapid7 has also expanded into SIEM & IDR, AppSec, and Automation spaces in recent times.
· Sam Mendes attacks streaming services for ‘making millions’ during lockdown while theatre industry left ‘mortally wounded’ →
Performing arts spaces, meanwhile, have been closing their doors and are less able than other entertainment venues, such as cinemas, to stay afloat with social distancing measures in place.