Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Maryland worksharing →
Since the coronavirus pandemic sparked widespread shutdowns that decimated the economy, more than 225 have begun to take part.
· Floyd family to announce civil lawsuit against Minneapolis →
Floyd’s death also sparked calls to abolish the Minneapolis Police Department and replace it with a new public safety department.
· Head of Cecil Rhodes gouged off Cape Town monument →
Floyd’s death sparked global protests against racism and police brutality and led to a re-examination of statues and monuments of historical figures around the world.
· 'Hunger crimes' on the rise in crisis-hit Lebanon →
Tens of thousands of Lebanese have lost their jobs or part of their salaries, while a crippling dollar shortage has sparked rapid inflation.
· Buses replace ferries for second day as wild water conditions continue →
The conditions have sparked fears for a missing surfer witnessed struggling in the water 200 metres from Coogee Beach on Tuesday afternoon.
· S. Korea raises guard against ASF to prevent 2nd wave: ministry →
But South Korea nevertheless has been grappling with a steady rise of ASF cases among wild boars, which could spark another wave of infections among domestic pigs.
· Tesla Coronavirus Cases Reported as California Increases Restrictions →
➤ Tesla VP Tao Lin reportedly meets with Chongqing, China officials sparking factory rumors
· Rabbi hurt in California synagogue shooting admits fraud →
Besides Goldstein, five others pleaded guilty in federal court this week, including Alexander Avergoon, whose real estate dealings sparked the investigation in November 2016.
· Trump twists stats on police brutality: 'more white people' are killed →
Donald Trump, in an interview aired Tuesday, pivoted when asked a question about the police killing of George Floyd, a Black American, which has sparked major national protests, to point out that white people also get killed by law enforcement in the US.
· Trump downplays police violence against Black people, says ‘more white people’ killed →
The May 25 death of African-American George Floyd while in police custody in Minneapolis sparked protests across the United States and has led to an increased focus on US police violence against Black people.