|able to speak||Konuşabilmek|
|did not speak||Konuşmadı|
|people speak||Insanlar konusur|
|people who speak||Konuşan insanlar|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Moonlighting MPs and the tale of untapped talents →
Is he speaking for Padang Terap, the Independent Power Producers (IPP) or for Tenaga?
· George Floyd's death a painful reminder of Chicago's history of police brutality →
“It's a cumulative effect, and this [George Floyd] case comes as a boiling point,” said Chapman, who also spoke on behalf of Black Lives Matter Chicago.
· George Floyd: Trump says 'something snapped' in officer who knelt on victim's neck for almost nine minutes →
Speaking during an interview on Spicer & Co aired on Newsmax TV on Wednesday, Mr Trump criticised the mayor of Minneapolis for his handling of the death in police custody.
· Transcript: Leon Panetta: Worthy Fights →
And they spoke from their heart.
The New York Times
· Trump Campaign Looks at Electoral Map and Doesn’t Like What It Sees →
But Mr. Trump has been lashing out for weeks at some of his political lieutenants, according to people briefed on his reactions, who were not authorized to speak publicly.
The New York Times
· Drew Brees Criticized for Calling Kneeling During the Anthem ‘Disrespectful’ →
In 2016, he criticized Kaepernick for sitting during the anthem, saying it was “disrespectful to the American flag” and “an oxymoron” because the flag gave critics the right to speak out in the first place.
· KORU Is Getting Tailwind From A Shift Away From IV And The Pandemic →
Speaking of which...
· Juniper Networks, Inc.'s (JNPR) Management Presents at Bank of America Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
It's being tested as we speak.
· US rivals return fire on human rights after George Floyd protests →
A US diplomat, speaking on condition of anonymity after witnessing protests first-hand in Washington this week, said heavy-handed police tactics and divisive political rhetoric made US diplomacy much more difficult.
· Actor from '9-1-1' apologizes after defending the use of racial slurs →
In his Instagram Live video, Guzman claimed that Ane was speaking through Twitter to her black friends who allowed her to use the slur.