The China Post
· Memorial Day weekend shootings leave 10 dead in Chicago →
Violence has typically spiked over long warm weather holiday weekends of Memorial Day, July 4 and Labor Day.
· New Rochelle, New York's initial coronavirus epicenter, begins to reopen →
“The most important thing is to keep the numbers down,” White said, speaking of a potential spike in coronavirus infection numbers.
· FireEye: Upholding The Bull Case →
Its SIEM solution should also record a spike in adoption as organizations deploy analysts to monitor security logs and alerts.
The New York Times
· Amazon Misses a Shopping Opportunity →
Some of this activity is a temporary coronavirus-related spike, but I bet some of these habits will stick.
· Appeals for calm after Tommy Robinson visits Barrow amid protests →
One local resident, who asked not to be named, said: “I really don’t know what to think, I’m just very afraid of the racist attacks that are bound to happen to innocent people and that coronavirus is going to spike again due to all the close contact and handshaking at these protests.”
· Bet Against VXX For Big Profits →
That is, if you sell shares at 34.35, and in a market turmoil event prices spike to 100/share, you would be out 291% of your original capital at risk.
· Women suffering ‘domestic and spiritual abuse’ in lockdown, religious leaders warn →
Campaigners have previously warned there would be a spike in victims fleeing their abusive partners as lockdown eases, with support services, already struggling to make ends meet, being hit with an even higher demand.
· WHO warns first wave of COVID-19 pandemic is not over →
Russia reported a record one-day spike on Tuesday of 174 deaths, bringing the country's confirmed death toll to more than 3800.
· The Daily Dose: OPEC+ Chats Up A Rally →
ET to $36.09 per barrel, following a week that saw an 8% spike for the global benchmark.
· The U.S. Is Spending Millions of Dollars Rearing Flesh-Eating Worms →
Read: Nuclear tests marked life on earth with a radioactive spike