|flowering spike||Çiçekli başak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Republicans look at multi-city convention for Trump's renomination →
The uncertainty of a large spike in cases cemented North Carolina Gov.
· Nicholas Ward's Dividend Growth Portfolio: May 2020 Update →
As you can see on the graphic below, my monthly income began to spike a bit in 2017 due to the cash influx in 2016 (I sold some real estate and used the proceeds to super-charge my dividend growth back then).
The New York Times
· Mexico Is Reopening After Quarantine. Many Worry It’s Too Early. →
Dr. Rafael Lozano, one of the authors of the report, now says that prognosis is being revised for an expected spike in cases following the relaxation of restrictions, and could reach 43,000 to 51,000 deaths by the end of summer.
· Melbourne organisers of Stop Black Deaths in Custody rally defy authorities' pleas to call it off →
The organisers of an anti-racism demonstration that could see 20,000 protesters gather in central Melbourne on Saturday have defied authorities' pleas for them to call it off amid fears of a coronavirus spike.
· Unfazed by pandemic, Bank of Japan to keep economic recovery view: Sources →
Still, many central bankers warn of risks that could slow the pace of recovery, such as a renewed spike in infections, rising job losses and a bigger-than-expected slump in emerging economies.
· Gold: Volatility Reigns Supreme →
If you get a chance when there is a spike low in to the $1685 level, load up the truck.
· Family fears grow for activists detained in notorious Saudi prison →
Family and friends of detainees held in al-Ha’ir say their fears have spiked in recent weeks, amid reports of two cases of Covid-19 inside the prison.
· Pakistan reports record 4,896 infections, COVID-19 death toll reaches 1,838 →
The authorities have conducted 638,323 tests, including a record 22,812 tests in the last 24 hours, the ministry said.Despite the spike in number of COVID-19 cases, both houses of parliament are scheduled to meet separately on Friday.
· Fact Check: 5 Reasons Why The Coronavirus Is Not ‘Man-made’ →
Analyzing just four inserts in SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein, the bioRxiv pre-print claimed that these inserts bore an “uncanny” resemblance to sequences also found in HIV’s gp120 and Gag proteins.
The Japan Times
· Europe also unites in stimulus zeal as Lagarde and Merkel team up →
It had spiked in March, when Lagarde mistakenly suggested the ECB wasn’t interested in keeping it in check.