Spike trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|flowering spike||Cành hoa|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· COVID-19: Gilead's Remdesivir Might Be As Good As It Gets →
This San Diego-Suzhou company is working with the Mount Sinai Health System in New York, to develop an anti-SARS-CoV-2 drug combination based on 3 antibodies that bind to a specific part of the protein which makes up the spikes on the surface of the virus.
· DocuSign, Inc. (DOCU) CEO Dan Springer on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And even when we had spikes with COVID, we have data that demonstrates that we were very safely above any capacity constraints.
· Como, Inc. (DOMO) CEO Josh James on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call →
We were able to make that progress against a 60% plus annualized spike in customer usage volume that we've experienced since the pandemic began.
· Lachlan Murdoch says black lives matter – but did Greg Sheridan get the memo? →
In March, which saw a huge spike in news across the board, the Oz managed to enter the top 10 digital news sites for the first time since 2018 but in April it dropped out again.
· Dozens of rhinos dehorned to prevent virus lockdown poaching surge →
Experts fear the absence of tourists may already have spurred a poaching spike.
· Consumers rush to buy thinner face masks ahead of summer →
Demand had especially spiked recently as students across the country began returning to school in May.
· Ferns in 'exquisite detail': An armoured dinosaur's last meal →
As protection from large meat-eating dinosaurs, its body was studded with osteoderms - bones embedded in the skin - and it boasted a large spike on each shoulder.
· Mexico sees record increase in COVID-19 cases, 816 more deaths →
Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador earlier defended his government's handling of the outbreak after reported deaths spiked this week.
· Imports of edible oil in May lowest since 2011 →
This decline in the imports of palm products have directly benefited the imports of soyabean and sunflower , which is evident by their increase in imports by 7% and 11%, respectively, due to spike in household demand for consumer packs, he pointed out.
· Protesters should 'highly consider' coronavirus tests, US health official says →
Other public health experts and government officials have also warned the large street protests could cause a spike in new coronavirus cases.