“Split” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· SpaceX Nasa launch: How to watch rocket take off live on YouTube or your TV →
At the previous launch, the coverage was split between the two organisations, so the two streams are unlikely to be different.
· No, less probably isn't more when it comes to AFL →
More split rounds?
· Informative Insider Purchasing Activity - Weekly Update (05/22/20-05/29/20) →
Neenah is a US-based specialty materials company which splits its business in two segments: Technical Products (60% of revenues) and Fine Paper & Packaging (40% of revenues).
· Cressida Bonas feared being labelled an ‘it girl’ after relationship with Prince Harry →
The actor split from the British royal in 2014 after two years of dating.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
In the California dispute, the nine justices split 5-4 in rejecting a bid by South Bay United Pentecostal church in Chula Vista to block the rules issued by governor Gavin Newsom, a Democrat.
· Remembering my father's Biafra: The politics of erasing history →
And for people like my father, the war will forever give shape to their lives - splitting it into a before and an after.
· Gill Meller's recipes for vibrant summer salads →
Split the fennel from top to bottom, remove the core, then slice each half very thinly across the bulb (use a mandoline, if you have one, to make the job easier).
The New York Times
· The Central Park Video and #LivingWhileBlack in New York City →
Mr. Graham, 53, who splits his time between Los Angeles and New York, said he has to tell his 20-year-old daughter to be more cognizant of the New York that lies outside her community in the Bronx: “Your neighborhood is black and Hispanic.
· Pfizer: Set Limit Orders No Higher Than $33.94 →
What's more is that Upjohn, once split, will raise $12 billion in debt, the proceeds of which will be returned to Pfizer, keeping their debt level at a reasonable ~2.4x Net Debt/EBITDA.
· 'Dominic Raab must resign or be sacked': Harry Dunn's parents on their long fight for justice →
She and Harry’s father, Tim, split up when he was 10 months old; six months later, Tim was with Tracey, and Charlotte was with Bruce.