|government spokesman||Hükümet sözcüsü|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· FAA: Boeing pressured safety workers at SC aircraft plant →
The proposed civil penalties “are a clear and strong reminder of our obligations,” company spokesman Peter Pedraza said in a statement.
· Teens with AK-47 arrested after fleeing onto Trump's Mar-a-Lago →
Palm Beach Police Spokesman Michael Ogrodnick said the three 15-year-old boys jumped a wall at Mar-a-Lago while fleeing a police officer late last Friday.
· Jon Gruden reportedly tricked Raiders players into thinking he had covid-19 →
A spokesman for the Raiders did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the report.
The New York Times
· Facebook Removes Trump Campaign’s Misleading Coronavirus Video →
“This video includes false claims that a group of people is immune from Covid-19, which is a violation of our policies around harmful Covid misinformation,” a Facebook spokesman said.
Chiang Rai Times
· Investigation Panel Chief Says Arrest Warrant for Red Bull Heir Still Active →
Mr Prayuth, who is also a deputy spokesman of the OAG, also told the House committee on law, justice and human rights on Wednesday that one new piece of evidence found by the OAG’s panel was a report that Mr Vorayuth’s Ferrari was possibly going at 177 km/h.
· Facebook removes Donald Trump post over coronavirus misinformation →
The spokesman said it was the first time that the social media company had removed a Trump post for coronavirus misinformation.
· Facebook removes Trump post over coronavirus misinformation →
A Twitter spokesman said the @TeamTrump account owner would be required to remove the tweet before they could tweet again.
· NRL to investigate after Wayne Bennett breaches COVID-19 protocol →
A spokesman for the restaurant, Grappa, said it did not comment on any patrons who dine there.
· Elderly woman dies in house fire in Melbourne's west →
A Victoria police spokesman said an 81-year-old woman's body was found in the home.