|earned a spot||スポットを獲得しました|
|number one spot||ナンバーワンスポット|
· Euros Game of the Century: Last 16 - vote for the greatest match since 2000 →
It got worse for the Three Lions as Zidane converted from the spot in the 93rd minute after David James fouled Thierry Henry.
· From Germany to Detroit and back: how Kraftwerk forged an industrial exchange →
Downtown Records in New York was one of many spots where Afrika Bambaataa would pick up the records he played in his legendary freeform sets at block parties in the Bronx.
· Slump in consumption, exports push Germany into recession in Q1 →
State spending was the other bright spot in the otherwise grim data and together with construction it prevented a deeper contraction.
The New York Times
· As Passengers Disappeared, Airlines Filled Planes With Cargo →
“It is the bright spot for the industry because it is the only part that is operating and earning revenue at any scale,” Alexandre de Juniac, the head of the International Air Transport Association, told reporters late last month.
The New York Times
· What the Coronavirus Revealed About Life in Red vs. Blue States →
A recent spate of outbreaks in meat plants, prisons and nursing homes has created hot spots in 245 counties that supported Mr. Trump, double the number at the beginning of the month.
· Ponga set to sign mega deal to stay at Newcastle Knights →
Ponga was giving strong consideration to walking out on rugby league to pursue a potential spot with the New Zealand All Blacks in time for the 2023 World Cup in France, however the 22-year-old's desire to win a premiership with the Knights outweighed his rugby union ambition.
· Geelong Racing Club chases Melbourne Cup exemption →
But in other years, the Geelong Cup winner has missed out on a Melbourne Cup spot.
· Survey shows majority of youths agree Covid-19 stimulus package can boost economy →
This included ‘blind spots’ in target groups such as the aid not reaching everyone who was eligible, communications issues, weaknesses in the delivery process, short-term aid, and limitations of infrastructure.
· The Consequences of Love by Gavanndra Hodge review – blighted past of a Chelsea girl →
A trickle of phlegmy blood dribbled down the side of your mouth, making a zigzagging trail of red spots on the carpet.”
· There's a fighter jet on the pavement! Wonders of the Soviet roadside revolution →
They look like flotsam stranded after a flood, or the result of a student prank, the vehicles jacked up into unlikely spots from where they will never be retrieved.