Spot в новостях
|earned a spot||Заработал место|
|number one spot||Место номер один|
|playoff spot||Место плей-офф|
|top spot||Первое место|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Italy thirsts for tourists as country reopens to Europe →
German Regina Oswald, 53, was one of the very few foreign tourists to be spotted in Venice's Saint Mark's Square.
The New York Times
· Trump Narrows Search for Coronavirus Vaccine to Five Firms →
It is possible, officials and corporate executives in several of the firms said, that some of the Phase III trials will be conducted outside of the United States, and may be focused on coronavirus hot spots, where a greater possibility of infection could speed the process of determining the effectiveness of a potential vaccine.
· On Silvia Romano, Islamophobia and the white saviour complex →
Indeed, according to a study released in 2018, many of the orphaned children in Kenyan towns like Chakama will not go to Somalia to fight for al-Shabab, but will most probably move to nearby international tourist spots like Malindi, Mtwapa or Mombasa to try and make a living.
· Gold miners tumble as yellow metal drops →
Spot gold -1.9% to $1,693.83/oz.
· We can't lose this community spirit – please keep clapping for our carers →
By sleight of hand, they have shifted the national narrative back onto the public and accusations that people are recklessly hurrying off to beaches, parks and beauty spots, ignoring social distancing in order to have a good time, thus shaming a public who have clearly been given a message that the bad times are almost over.
· Snapchat's 'dynamic ads' product for e-commerce retailers rolls out worldwide →
But even as advertising budgets were slashed during the first quarter of 2020, direct-response ads — meaning those that direct a consumer to take a specific action, like buying from an e-commerce site — remained a bright spot for tech giants Facebook, Google, and Snap, CNBC recently reported.
The China Post
· No crowds delight art lovers in Italy at re-opened museums →
These include enjoying Michelangelo’s frescoed ceiling in the Sistine Chapels without many other tourists jockeying for a spot where they can crane their neck to observe the masterpiece overhead.
· A Tribute to Legendary Artist Christo →
Christo was taking us to see the spot where he wants to build The Mastaba.
· Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) CEO Eddie Valentis on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Also, our small tankers will continue to operate in the spot market, until they undertake their 10th-year special surveys in the third quarter of 2020.
· Pyxis Tankers -2.5% post Q1 results →
Voyage related costs and commissions of $1.7M decreased 13.8% Y/Y, was due to lower spot chartering activity for MRs which incurs voyage costs.