|population was spread||人口が広がった|
|spread to other||他に広がる|
· SPY: Squeezing The Shorts To Capitulate →
New York has stopped the virus spread and is slowly opening up.
· Mexicans protest police brutality over death of a man in custody →
Jalisco has implemented strict measures aimed to curb the spread of the coronavirus; wearing face masks is mandatory.
· Assured Guaranty wraps third solar bond deal in Spain →
The issuance represents Assured Guaranty’s third transaction in the renewables industry in Spain in the last twelve months; the portfolio comprises 8 photovoltaic solar plants spread across a number of provinces in Spain.
· 87 Israeli schools forced to close after reporting outbreaks →
If you can’t avoid using public transport, wearing a face covering on your journey can play a role in helping us protect each other from spreading #coronavirus: https://t.co/R6IAaj17BW Find out how to make a face covering ✂️ 👕 https://t.co/rL1z27rYoU#StayAlert pic.twitter.com/AbQZn1rBER
· Covid-19 infections fell sharply in England in late May, ONS finds →
R, or the 'effective reproduction number', is a way of rating a disease’s ability to spread.
· A Viral Market Update IX: A Do-It-Yourself S&P 500 Valuation →
The fear factor in the first few weeks that caused the flight to Treasuries also pushed up default spreads on corporate bonds:
· ‘The need to fortify your house shows weakness’: Heavily secured White House at odds with its long history as ‘the people’s house’ →
The goal had been to spread protesters out to a larger area away from the White House so the crowd didn’t get too large to manage in any one place, explained one of the officials, who like some others interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity to relate internal discussions.
· Jailing practices contribute to coronavirus spread →
The big picture: We don't yet know how easily the coronavirus will spread through the massive crowds of people protesting racism and police brutality.