|during the spring||Bahar boyunca|
|early spring||Erken bahar|
|late spring||Geç bahar|
|spring and summer||Ilkbahar ve yaz|
|spring training||Bahar antremanı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Two-time group 1 winner Shadow Hero heads to Hong Kong →
Shadow Hero won last year's Spring Champion Stakes and finished powerfully to win the Randwick Guineas in March.
The Japan Times
· Australians still in tents as virus slows recovery from bush fires →
Throughout the area, signs of life are springing from the charred-out landscape, but 66-year-old Wayne Keft said the recovery has been “slow and difficult” for many.
The New York Times
· The Cost of Rushing Back to Sports: A Star’s Life →
In a recently published book, “War Fever,” the history professors Randy Roberts and Johnny Smith said that several Boston Red Sox briefly fell ill during spring training near an Army base in Arkansas and that the team’s biggest star, Babe Ruth, was sickened by the virus in the season’s first full month.
· The Consequences of Love by Gavanndra Hodge review – blighted past of a Chelsea girl →
Sometimes I would spring up and stub one out with my toe.”
· Help! I think I'm falling in love over Zoom →
Earlier this evening, in an attempt at normalcy, we each dined on home-cooked meals – chicken, rice and steamed broccoli in my case; pasta with Beyond Burger chunks in hers – while video-chatting on Zoom, dressing up as though we were meeting each other at a restaurant – I wore a blazer, shirt and tie, while she donned a Creamsicle-inspired spring dress and dangling earrings.
· Country diary: the wonder of May's mossy, messy alchemy →
Above the thick canopy of oak, hazel and sycamore, the spring sun burns brightly, but by the time it reaches the understorey of the ghyll it has been diffused into a witchlike green glow.
· The change we want to keep →
One of our most accomplished journalists Bianca Hall becomes City Editor with Chloe Booker and Rachel Eddie as City reporters, while Benjamin Preiss moves from the state politics team after five years at Spring Street to become our Regional reporter.
· Fire season extends by almost four months in parts of Australia →
Karl Braganza, head of the bureau's climate monitoring, told the first day of public hearings for the Royal Commission into National Natural Disaster Arrangements on Monday that the South Coast of NSW and eastern Victoria now see fire weather arriving three months earlier, occurring towards the end of winter rather than the end of spring.
· Americans defy Covid-19 social distancing rules to celebrate Memorial Day holiday →
At the Lake of the Ozarks, made famous by the television series with the same name, hundreds gathered for a pool party to enjoy the warm spring weather.
· Phantom lock picker of Paris parks becomes folk hero →
But the city’s poor and essential workers were stuck in often tiny flats during one of the sunniest springs on record.