“Stability” in the news
|peace and stability|
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· The Virus Has Wrecked Some Families. It Has Brought Others Closer. →
The new cuisine and dance moves play out uneasily against a backdrop of real loss: of lives and homes and stability, and of jobs that, for many parents, may never come back.
· China’s move to rein in Hong Kong is just the start →
China's top diplomat, Wang Yi, said Sunday that the two countries could still work together to promote global peace and stability, but he denounced those in the United States who seek American hegemony.
· MacroView: Is The Fed Walking Into A Trap? →
While the stated goal was that such actions were to foster full employment and price stability, there has been little evidence of success.
· Tricks to get the most out of running, including what the ideal speed is →
“If you’re toe runner and light on your feet, a Hokka or Mizuno style shoe which has stability but is more about the lightness of the shoe.”
· Week Ahead - Reopening Momentum And China In Focus →
- 5:00pm RBNZ publishes six-monthly Financial Stability Report
· COVID-19 Worsens Pre-Existing Financial Vulnerabilities →
Our recently released chapters 2-4 of the Global Financial Stability Report focus on three potential weak spots: risky segments in global credit markets, emerging markets, and banks.
The New York Times
· Why China’s Move to Rein In Hong Kong is Just the Start →
China’s top diplomat, Wang Yi, said on Sunday that the two countries could still work together to promote global peace and stability, but he denounced those in the United States who seek American hegemony.
· The Path To Monetary Collapse →
As forward indicators, these financial markets communicate an ethereal stability.
· 20 at-home fitness sales that are way cheaper than a Peloton →
They're also breathable and have added arch support and an adaptive heel-cup to help increase balance and stability.
· Jerash Holdings: Strong Top-Line Growth Will Eventually Move The Share Price →
These agreements bring stability to the situation with respect to the firm's present customers in the US as well as offers scope for ramping up sales in Europe.