|peace and stability||平和と安定|
· We must not let China use COVID as cover for a Hong Kong power grab →
However, the level of fear running up to the handover created concerns of mass emigration from Hong Kong, threatening the city’s stability and the function of its institutions.
· Maharashtra: CM Uddhav Thackeray on shaky ground as murmurs of rift within MVA grow, Sharad Pawar takes centrestage →
While the Shiv Sena has put up a brave front in defence of Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, with trusted lieutenant Sanjay Raut claiming all is well, NCP chief Sharad Pawar’s visit to ‘Matoshree’ after around two decades has added to the speculation around the stability of the government.
The New York Times
· Can America’s Middle Class Be Saved from a New Depression? →
The American middle class long has been presented as evidence that self-reliance leads to stability, even prosperity.
The China Post
· Kansas governor vetoes limits on her power but loosens rules →
The House’s Republican leaders issued a joint statement saying Kelly’s veto “do nothing but create more uncertainty and less stability for Kansas.”
· Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) CEO Mark Dankberg on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While we don't expect those cost actions to fully compensate for the downturn in in-flight connectivity, we do anticipate stability and growth opportunities in our fiscal 2021, and at this point, better growth opportunities and adjusted EBITDA and in revenue.
· The Law Of Requisite Variety →
While looking even further in the past, US banks have underperformed since 1800, so the recent 45 years present some stability in terms of bank performance according to Berenberg.
· The Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) CEO Brian Porter on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With OSFI’s 125 basis point reduction in the domestic stability buffer, the 1.9% excess common equity Tier 1 ratio represents over $8 billion of additional capital or $90 billion of additional RWA growth from current levels.
· Consider Campbell As Q3 2020 Earnings Approach →
Considering the growth runway ahead and the financial stability this company has shown in the periods discussed, it seems like an attractive buy for investors at the current (as of this writing) price of under $50.
· Anaplan, Inc. (PLAN) CEO Frank Calderoni on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While we have made good progress in our sales execution, such as driving stability across the teams, retaining key talent and focusing our efforts with larger enterprise customers, we still have more to do and we have great confidence in our sales team.
· Covid-19: An economic mess is staring in the face →
The impact of any increase will devolve upon public finances, which are leaning heavily on fuel revenues to tide over other losses, and a risk to fiscal stability.