|economic stability||Ekonomik denge|
|financial stability||Finansal istikrar|
|peace and stability||Barış ve istikrar|
|political stability||Politik istikrar|
|stability control||Kararlılık kontrolü|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· U.S.-China Tension Escalates: Headwind For Markets And Economy? →
And if that free exchange of money is terminated, that will be a major blow to the financial stability and the financial firms in the US.- Hm.
· OPEC+ To Consider Market Fundamentals, Not Prices →
Continued OPEC+ consensus is therefore essential to achieve not just oil market balance but global economic stability as well.
· Korean companies' revenue, profitability down in 2019 →
Consequently, the firms' financial stability deteriorated, with their average debt-to-equity ratio rising to 95.4 percent from 93.1 percent a year before, according to the BOK.
· HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) CEO Jon Kessler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are really confident that we are taking away business from competitors and that the combination of breadth and that stability that we can now offer our clients is what they have wanted is out there and is resonating in the market.
· Adriatic Metals: Buy The World's Most Exciting Zinc-Silver Exploration Stock For A Song →
Many investors are skeptical of these Balkan countries when it comes to their political stability, protection of foreign investments, fiscal regimes, and permitting processes.
The New York Times
· America, We Break It, It’s Gone →
NAZ is working with parents, students and local partners to drive a culture shift in predominantly black North Minneapolis to end multigenerational poverty through education and building family stability.
· Bolivia strains under coronavirus pandemic as cases top 10,000 →
Meanwhile, Bolivia's electoral tribunal said on Tuesday that it had reached an agreement with the country's political parties to hold general elections delayed by the coronavirus pandemic by September 6, a key step to bringing political stability to the country.
The Wall Street Journal
· Grocers, Restaurants Benefit From Hedging Prices of Beef, Pork →
Agreeing to set prices in advance can provide stability for the business, but it also comes with risk, Hormel’s Mr. Sheehan said.
· Commentary: The future economy has arrived. It’s mostly digital and contact-free →
The concept refers to long periods of stability in nature that are upset and disrupted by short periods of rapid change.
· What is the Insurrection Act? →
If stability is not restored, the president may then issue an executive order to deploy troops.