“Stand” in the news
|did not stand|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Red Rock Resorts, Inc.'s (RRR) CEO Frank Fertitta on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We would like to extend our thanks to all of our team members for their hard work and continued focus to our guests for standing by us during these trying times.
· Lebanon explosion: Donald Trump furiously claims huge blast was 'a bomb of some kind' →
Mr Trump told reporters at the White House the US stands ready to support Lebanon after the explosions, but claimed it was an “attack”.
· Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU) CEO Nick Earl on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by.
· The Latest: Hong Kong sees 80 new COVID-19 cases, 4 deaths →
The U.S. death told from COVID-19 stood at more than 156,000 on Tuesday evening.
· BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.'s (BMRN) CEO Jean-Jacques Bienaimé on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This solid cash position, coupled with BioMarin’s business fundamentals, put us in good standing to both manage through the uncertainty related to COVID-19 as well as launch of ROCTAVIAN and vosoritide should they be commercially approved.
· Workiva Inc. (WK) CEO Martin Vanderploeg on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So that's all of the growth vectors showed very good progress through the first half of the year, but global statutory part really, really stood out.
· iCAD, Inc. (ICAD) CEO Michael Klein on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In breast cancer screening, in terms of clearances for the clinical use of AI to read images real time, which is what the physicians want to be able to have to look at certainty scores to be able to have any kind of measurement of sensitivity and detection, et cetera, we stand as the one now of two players in the marketplace.
· From the Archives, 1945: The terrible fate of Hiroshima →
The area destroyed in this single volcano lies in ashes and rubble, with here and there a reinforced wall left sadly standing.
The China Post
· #WeAreUnited players reach out to California Gov. for help →
The Pac-12 has said that any player opting out because of health concerns will remain in good standing with his team.
· BP PLC (BP) CEO Bernard Looney on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So assuming that’s okay with everybody, I’m going to move over here, Murray, you and I thought we might stand, I’m going to stand.