|did not stand||立っていなかった|
The China Post
· Statue to tennis star Arthur Ashe to stay put in Richmond →
Harris said he believes his uncle’s statue “stands for everything the people are working for right now.”
· Trump says he 'aced' cognitive test, but White House won't release details →
Andrew Bates, a spokesman for Biden, said the accusations were a product of Trump's standing in the polls.
· Five-Star CB Tony Grimes Reclassifies to Class of 2020: Grimes' Father, 'He's Going for Sure' →
But before he can fully enroll at Carolina, a government class stands in his way; a class, his father, plans Grimes will knock out in a couple of weeks.
· Versatility and a Vacancy Could Be Tyler Wade's Ticket to the Yankees' Opening Day Lineup →
Tyler Wade stood at home plate, spraying line drives across the outfield grass.
· The MLS bubble is a massive undertaking. How it fares will tell us a lot about sports’ return. →
Where things stand with the other leagues.
· Veepstakes roundup: Background checks intensify as time for pick nears →
Folks we cannot let this stand,” Biden said during a virtual fundraiser Tuesday.
· Appeals court schools D.C. day-care police →
If the rules stand, her only safe course would be to enroll in college.
The New York Times
· A Novel About 3 Generations of Cherokee Women (and No-Good Men) →
In it, a depressed, defeated man stands in a North Texas pasture watching his horses nibble at a round bale of hay.
· England vs West Indies: Hosts will need more than Ben Stokes if they are to avoid defeat in Southampton →
By the time James Anderson trapped Chase for his third of the innings, ending their stand on 81, England’s first effort of 204 had been put into context.
· The Russian whistleblower risking it all to expose the scale of an Arctic oil spill catastrophe →
Norilsk, Russia (CNN)Vasily Ryabinin stands on the banks of the River Daldykan and pushes a long stick into the blood-orange sludge.