Stand в новостях
|did not stand||Не выдержал|
|not stand||Не стоять|
|stand against||Быть против|
|still stand||Еще стоят|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The Wall Street Journal
· Turkish Lira’s Borrowing Cost Shoots Up on Offshore Markets →
At home, analysts said that the central bank could continue to tap into the pool of dollars credited on the books of Turkish lenders, which stands at about $230 billion, as long as the banks don’t express an immediate need for them.
· COVID-19 lockdown in Melbourne City may result in 250,000 job losses: Victorian premier →
He estimated that across all industries, about 500,000 people were already working from home and about 250,000 had been stood down since the pandemic began.
· Delhi: LNJP records 'zero death' from COVID on two days in a week, says Medical director →
The active cases tally stood at 10,207, down from 10,356, on Sunday.
· Coronavirus cases near me MAPPED: The 15 areas where COVID is rising →
Testing capacity in the UK currently stands at 338,585 tests per day, and about 163,000 tests are being processed each day.
· What Iker Casillas said after moving Liverpool moment as Real Madrid legend retires →
Casillas was referring to the standing ovation which he received from Liverpool supporters on the night.
· Three things to consider before kids resume playing sports, according to a physician →
Still, kids don’t need competitions, tournaments or stands packed with fans to reap the benefits of sports and exercise.
· More than a century before the 19th Amendment, women were voting in New Jersey →
On the contrary, she told him, “On the sacred soil of New Jersey, where we now stand, women voted thirty-one years, from 1776 to 1807.”
· This summer camp was open during the 1918 flu outbreak. And it’s open this year. →
A Hong Kong hangout for journalists stands up for press freedom amid protests and pandemic
· Yotpo raises $75M for its e-commerce marketing cloud →
He believes Yotpo’s e-commerce-specific approach to that stands apart from the pack because it addresses issues unique to D2C and other e-commerce companies.
· Argentina announces debt restructure deal with creditors →
More than a third of the 44 million population live in poverty and annual inflation stands at over 50 percent.