|did not stand||Dayanmadı|
|not stand||Ayakta değil|
|stand against||Karşı durmak|
|stand up||Ayağa kalk|
|still stand||Hala ayakta|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· (LEAD) Club-linked virus cases still on rise ahead of further school reopenings →
The total number of people released from quarantine after making full recoveries stood at 10,275, up 49 from the previous day, according to the KCDC, with 681 patients currently under treatment.
· China reports 7 new mainland Covid-19 cases vs 11 a day earlier →
The total number of cases to date in the mainland stands at 82,992.
· Convicted murderer could be re-elected as Suriname votes →
At some polling stations, voters had stood in line for up to three hours.
· 'Bada... Bing... Bang'? HBO throws out rulebook with streaming launch →
The ad was slammed by analysts for confusing consumers about what HBO Max actually stands for.
· Dine On Income From Selling Naked Puts On Denny's →
Most people don't like to eat a full meal standing up, or sitting on a curb.
· NRL's idea to return crowds to stadiums within weeks ‘absurd and dangerous’, says doctors’ association →
“Of course, we all want to see sport return with fans in the stands barracking for their teams.
· Lofty's significant contribution to medical science →
During his career, he published more than 200 papers in refereed journals, developed and argued new concepts particularly around the role of the liver in drug metabolism which still stand today.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Coronavirus: Is Hong Kong’s public gathering restriction constitutional? →
For example, I may still have committed the offence under the Ban if I hold a sit-down protest of nine persons (or five under the former limit), spaced 30 metres apart in the Hong Kong Stadium, or a “Sing-along,” or if people stand in front of their own buildings to chant protest slogans all over Hong Kong.
· NRL home grounds to be given green light from round 10 →
As it stands only Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne and North Queensland are playing at their regular home grounds.