|standard of living||生活水準|
· IRDAI COVID cover: All you need to know about this new product →
Keeping this in view, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has come up with a standard individual Covid-19 product.
The New York Times
· 10 Great Movies on HBO Max →
The carefully curated Criterion Collection was one of the highlights of the FilmStruck platform, and its subsequent spinoff service, The Criterion Channel, remains the gold standard for cinephile streaming.
The New York Times
· Same-Sex Marriage in Conservative Costa Rica Was Not a Miracle →
Same-sex marriage has become the standard in largely wealthy democracies, but remains rare almost everywhere elsewhere.
· Percy Pigs for breakfast and sourdough by bike: the new food world that I won’t give up →
Then the virus came, messed things up and pushed people to be inventive, revise their standards and make money however.
· Facebook starts marking 'state-controlled media' ahead of US election →
This is determined by a range of factors, including but not limited to funding, structure and journalistic standards.”
· George Floyd protests: Trump and DC mayor clash over control of city’s streets as marches continue →
Until this week, Mr Trump and Ms Bowser maintained a cool but not overly strained relationship, at least by the standards of the combative president.
The Wall Street Journal
· U.S. Coronavirus Deaths Pass 108,000; India Reports Its Highest Daily Toll →
Experts say official totals likely understate the extent of the pandemic, in part because of differing testing and reporting standards.
· Singapore PM says investing heavily in R&D, building up Covid-19 vaccine-manufacturing capacity →
“This should help them ramp up production faster, and assure them high standards of safety and quality in the manufacturing process,” Lee said.
· Gap's (GPS) CEO Sonia Syngal on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our brands and teams are a force for good as we relentlessly strive to better serve our customers' communities and to set the gold standard for safe shopping in this current environment.
· Coronavirus shows we must change our economy to recognise that human wealth depends on nature’s health →
Simple estimates of our total impact on nature now suggest that maintaining the world’s current living standards with our current economic systems, fuelled by unsustainable production and consumption, would require 1.7 Earths.