“Start” in the news
|before the start|
|did not start|
|start a new|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· The GEO Group's (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During this year, we expect to repay approximately $100 million in debt and starting in 2021, our goal would be to average between $50 million and $100 million in annual debt repayment, depending on how quickly our cash flows recover post-pandemic.
· ARKF: Growth Ahead →
Interestingly, the fund started its market range at the bottom of the chart.
· CF Industries Holdings' (CF) CEO Tony Will on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But amazingly, we had a field program for ammonia, which is fairly small and then started billing the book for the fall application season.
· Coronavirus Australia live update: jobkeeper overhauled as Victoria's downturn hits – latest news →
Again, this change means more people can access the program because as businesses were starting to open up, as progress was made on the health front, more employees were coming on the books of businesses.
· Pan American Silver's (PAAS) CEO Michael Steinmann on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Just wanted to start on the balance sheet.
· Juniper: Valuation Now Implies Strong 2021 After Successful Quarter →
Usually when the economy starts to slow down, updating IT systems is one of the first investments corporations are able to slow down in order to preserve expenses.
· Miami Dolphins DL Raekwon Davis Placed on COVID-19 Reserve List →
The 6-foot-7, 300-plus pound lineman started 12 games for the Crimson Tide a season ago, where he tallied 47 total tackles, three tackles for loss, five quarterback hurries, and 0.5.
· Wolverhampton Wanderers progress in Europa League to set up quarter-final against Sevilla in Germany →
But Wolves continue to progress in a campaign which started over a year ago in the Europa League qualifiers.
· Rugby gets green light to return in South Africa →
Cape Town: The South African government has approved the return to play conditions for professional rugby in the country amid the COVID-19 pandemic, allowing for domestic competition to start in the first two weeks of September.
· “We played one of the best games I have seen” - Man City striker looks back on February's clash against Real Madrid →
We started to play our football, came back and could have scored three.